Marketing Manager & Brand Ambassador
e3i Engineers is seeking an experienced marketing professional to supplement its growing engineering team.
As our Marketing Manager and Brand Ambassador, you will work alongside our President & Managing Partner to further develop our marketing material, business development strategy, and social media presence while ensuring consistent branding and messaging across multiple internal and external touchpoints.
- Managing the RFQ and RFP process, as well as the preparation of qualifications, proposals, and presentations.
- Coordinating and supporting industry outreach by managing and preparing for speaking engagements, conferences, and marketing events
- Developing a social media strategy, including creating and executing all social media posts on Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Keeping the leadership team on point in their management of client relationships
- Developing and maintaining graphically pleasing marketing collateral as needed, including proposal templates, resumes and project sheets for new and past projects.
- Update and maintain e3i’s website utilizing WordPress and working with our website development consultant.
- Support various business development efforts and events, both internal and external
- Be passionate about joining a culture-oriented, fast-growing engineering firm.
- Have 2-3 years of experience within the AEC Industry.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Work independently and take ownership of projects and deadlines, but also be a team player with a positive personality and a can-do attitude.
- Possess strong visual design capabilities and communication skills – both verbal and written (because engineers tend not to!)
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or another related field.
- Have high-level software experience In Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
About our Firm
e3i Engineers specializes in all aspects of electrical engineering including telecommunication services. Our passionate team provides focused engineering services to mission critical, healthcare, education, corporate, for technically complex projects. Our firm focuses on the relationship and the needs of the Client, by understanding that we can better identify the best solution suited for that project and client. We have had the opportunity to provide engineering services all around the world including United Kingdom and South America and continue to expand.